Who can join?
Membership is open to anyone interested in pharmacology. Three categories of membership exist:
- Standard members: professional status required along with post-graduate pharmacological educational level.
- Associated members: professional status required with specialisations in areas different to pharmacology
- Adherent members: professional status required along with post-graduate pharmacology studies currently being undertaken
- Honorary membership: granted only by the National Board to professionals highlighted for their achievements in the field of teaching, research or practice of pharmacology
- Emeritus members: membership granted after 20 years or more continual membership, to ex-presidents of the ACF or at the discretion of the National Board to those having rendered outstanding services to the Association.